• technical training and technology development;
• safety and driving culture;• innovative and recognized Estonia.
When selecting sponsor projects for the presented trademarks, we proceed from the following:
• We anticipate a project to have a clearly defined target audience coinciding with the target audiences of a brand presented;
• We prefer projects that are of importance to the residents of Estonia;
• We expect the result of a project to be worthy of attention across Estonia and claim for value on a global scale;
• We prefer projects, cooperation in which is partially or completely connected with our main professional activity;
• We appreciate the opportunity to entertain our loyal customers with this activity, for example, in the form of a memorable contest, concert or other event;
• We strive for balance in the areas of our sponsorship, so that our assistance would not become monotonous;
• In the first place, we continue to work with previous well-proven partners and projects;
• We are pleased if there is a reliable and beloved patron for the project;
• We do not want to be a competitor of another automobile company, which already is a partner in a project;• We do not participate in projects that do not support the basic social values and Silberauto values.